Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A new me is emerging...

So it has been a month and a half since starting my diet and I am about 11 1/2 pounds lighter! For all the whining and moaning I have done about not seeing a physical change in myself, my boyfriend deserves a medal, but then again so do I:)

About 16 days ago I started working out to a video called"3o days to shred" with Jillian Micheals. It is 3 30 minute circuit training sessions, level 1,2 and 3. I decided to do level 1 for 10 days, 2 for 10 days and so on. Well let me tell ya, this women means business. No resting in between sets, hearing the phrase " I want you to feel like your gurgling your heart!!!" is something that keeps me going! I am on level 2 now, and some of the cardio exercises I just could not do like jump rope( jumping with an invisible jump rope) and the oblique twist( jumping while twisting your upper body). my lower half was so heavy i just did not have the strength to do it. Well I am hear to tell you that for the past 2 days I can do BOTH of those!! I also no longer struggle through the sets of jumping jacks. there are a few weight sets that i have to pause 5 seconds on but when i first started this i could barely get through the 30 minutes.

I really am proud of myself...and dare I say that i am...beautiful? no that is not a question, I am beautiful and really shaping up.

feels good to be loved, but amazing to love yourself.....

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you and am glad that you have learned to love yourself.....you have always been beautiful, but are finally seeing your beauty-inside and out. I can really see a difference in your physical shape-for me it's kind of funny, because I always thought you were beautiful, because I could see how you were on the inside, so I never noticed the physical shape that much. So now I am looking at something different as well!

    ReplyDelete