Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wow is that me?

Oh my. It is so hard to keep up with my life. Etsy shop, being at the theater 4 days a week, 2 blogs, life!!!! Oh who am I kidding I love it!

I decided it had been way to long since I blogged on here and think it is important i do so as it is motivation towards my weight loss.
I have lost 32 pounds since July of 2009!!! At first it took me so long to even notice I was losing weight; to be honest i still look in the mirror and wonder where its going....I sure hope not ot my boobs lord knows that THOSE suckers do not need to be any bigger. But people kept telling me "WOW! Erin you are looking so GREAT" The analyzer I am I had to wonder if they were saying it to make me feel better or if they really saw the change I was making. Not until I started realizing that all of my "fat pants" were falling off me did I realize " OMG IT'S NOT A DREAM OR A JOKE IT'S REAL!" I so far have rid of about 1/8th of my clothing, and am just getting smaller and smaller so there will be more to go!

It is funny how people only really notice you if you tell them you are doing something. "Hey im on a diet! months later..." wow you look great". "Hey i'm going to Cancun"...2 weeks later" wow you look tan!"...... You wonder; would they really notice if you told them nothing?

Point being I am doing it for me, not for others, whether people notice or not is irrelevant, this is ALL about me, and I am loving it.

The virtue lies in the struggle, not in the prize.
Richard Monckton Milnes

1 comment:

  1. I am so very happy for you..and yes!you do look great!!!!

    ReplyDelete